Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Times

Getting involved to help just feels so good, doesn't it? I have recently collaborated with a company who wants to recognize social workers and the families they help put back together. Social workers to a lot that we don't see, but to the child that gets to live with his mom or dad again, that means the world!

When was the last time you were rewarded for doing something right? Let me check...um, not lately!

I have decided to photograph these newly-re-united families to give them a tangible reminder of their new beginning together, to show them what they've worked for and to reward their efforts. With each family I meet, it gives me hope that there really are families out there that try and accomplish the best for them and for their children.

No comments: