Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sightings of Purple -- I was destined to love this color! :)


Hello friends!  Yesterday my hubby and I had dinner with some wonderful friends & clients at Hula's Chinese BBQ.  {Side note -- if you haven't enjoyed the wonderfulness of Hula's you must RUN--don't walk--to the nearest Hula's and try it out for yourself!!!}  Anyways, I'll get back to the story...

We were nearing the end of dinner and the waitress delivered the fortune cookies to our table.  I have always enjoyed reading the fortunes.  But I've never really thought there was much to them...UNTIL NOW.

I opened my fortune and it read:  "Focus on the color purple this week to bring you luck."

NO JOKE, people!!!  I even took a photo for proof!!! (see above)

I suppose I was destined to love the color purple...and now I have hard evidence to prove it.  It's not just an obsession...I was born for this!!!  Ok, I'll try not to go completely overboard, but now I have justification for all kinds of purple purchases!!!  Forever 21 here I come! :)

1 comment:

Shannon Rosan said...

That is sooo cool! Call me when you head to Forever 21 :)